These are jobs made available by our members. If you are
interested in any of these jobs, please use the contact
information within. Do not contact ACCC as these are just
posted as a service to our members and affiliation with
ACCC is not a guarantee of your employability. Each
employer sets their own standards for employment.
CoreCivic (formerly Corrections Corporation of America) is looking for a Chaplain for its Northwest New Mexico Facility in Grants, NM.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Divinity, Theology or Religion
- A Master's Degree from a Seminary, School of Theology, or University in Divinity, Theology, Biblical Studies, or a related field is preferred.
- Three years of full-time pastoral experience is required. Eligibility for denominational endorsement or equivalent certification is required.
- Clinical Pastoral Education is preferred or the successfull applicant must obtain one unit of CPE within eighteen (18) months of hire date if not currently held
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles and methods of conducting religious services, teaching religions studies, administering sacraments, and the methods, principles, and practices of counseling.
- A valid driver's license is required.
Interested applicants may apply on-line at http://jobs.cca.com.