Becoming a member of The Association of Certified Christian Chaplains (ACCC) not only helps support our global mission but also entitles you to the following benefits:
– Access to our Members web pages including our membership directory (coming soon), our articles archive and our Chaplaincy Standards and board certification requirements.
– Discounts on our annual conference registration.
– You have access to a distinguished community of chaplains whose priority is the spiritual well-being of God’s children. These are our Board Certified Chaplains who have attained the highest standards of excellence in chaplaincy care.
– Access to fellow chaplains to exchange ideas and information about our field.
All students registered with The Institute for Clinical Pastoral Training (ICPT) are granted associate status with all the rights and privileges of regular membership. Associate status ends with the student’s last day of Clinical Pastoral Education.
Our corporate members are companies that support ACCC and their world-view. Their support allows ACCC to grow in the work that we are called to and to provide scholarship funds for some ICPT students. They also receive the following benefits:
– Recognition on our Sponsor’s website with a company description and contact information
– Reduced annual conference registration
– Recognition in our monthly newsletter
Fill out a Corporate Application.